Well, I haven't made a scrapbook page in forever!! I really need to get my DS's first year book done! I have done every month for the 1st year of my kids' lives in a scrapbook. After that I figure that I can do highlights from my kids' lives throughout each year! Just can't keep up with monthly, but really they change so much in the first year it's so fun to catch that. After two or three, they certainly change, but it's much slower. I just typically do simple. I've seen some lovely scrapbook pages done by some people on the cricut MB, but sometimes there is just too much going on for me. It would distract from my pictures(especially if I haven't caught the greatest photograph!). I do enjoy it though! There is something awfully satisfying about it!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Scrapbook Page
Well, I haven't made a scrapbook page in forever!! I really need to get my DS's first year book done! I have done every month for the 1st year of my kids' lives in a scrapbook. After that I figure that I can do highlights from my kids' lives throughout each year! Just can't keep up with monthly, but really they change so much in the first year it's so fun to catch that. After two or three, they certainly change, but it's much slower. I just typically do simple. I've seen some lovely scrapbook pages done by some people on the cricut MB, but sometimes there is just too much going on for me. It would distract from my pictures(especially if I haven't caught the greatest photograph!). I do enjoy it though! There is something awfully satisfying about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment