Friday, March 12, 2010

First Cards with my Cricut!






So here are a couple of cards that I've made using my cricut! Thanks to my DH who gave this to me for Christmas....honestly, I had no idea what I was missing out on! I LOVE it! So many fun things to do, and there is so much inspiration online it's amazing!

I love the Hello Kitty cartridges - and my DD just wanted to have a HK party for her birthday so I was in luck! We made this card for her preschool teacher before we moved overseas. Simple and sweet - just like DD! I also made her a birthday card and I believe that she liked it!

The frog card(from the Paisley cartridge) was a thank you card my DH asked me to make for his Grandma. I thought it turned out cute! The little frog is great - with a bit of bling on her crown. This was just some scrap paper I had left over and I'm glad to use it - I see people doing this all the time on message boards and I figure I should try to use more of my scraps as well!

I made a thank you for my mother-in-law using the From My Kitchen cartridge(she's a wonderful cook!) and added an oven mit to the inside of the card.

I also made the decorations for my DD's birthday party, but I'll have to post those later as it's getting late for me here in the UK. Moving overseas is exhausting, but exhilarating! It's been fun and I MUST take more pictures soon! Thanks for looking!

Bear with me as I'm learning about blogging....seems like fun to share some things, but I'll have to work on posting my images! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...