

Well, we've moved overseas, which if you've done it before, you know it's a HUGE undertaking. Our move has been fairly smooth, but it is difficult none-the-less. Right after we moved into our house some of our neighbors from across the street brought us flowers and a card! It was so nice.... that hasn't happened to us in years. We've moved a lot too. Our friendliest neighbors were in Tucson, and I certainly wasn't expecting that here in a foreign country. Such a nice gesture, and then our neighbor even brought over toys for our children to borrow because she knew that we didn't have our household items yet. I wish I could have done more, but we're still unorganized as of now!! I was able to make a card though and gave it to them when I returned the toys they generously let us borrow. I hope they like it! I look forward to getting to know them better.



No comments:
Post a Comment