Friday, April 30, 2010

Flower Cards and a Critter

I made these two cards, just because. I think they could be used for nearly anything! Best of all they took me just a few minutes to put together, use the cuttlebug, and glue them on the cardstock! All in time to make some dinner!!













I made this card for my Grandma. I have wanted to try one of these types for awhile. I love the new Create a Critter cartridge! The little animals are too much! Fun and easy to put together(and after putting a Robot together on a card for my DH, I'm glad for simple!). What I need to figure out is how to "attach" the ribbon better. I've seen a lot of people staple them.... perhaps that's the way. I also just got a Crop-a-Dile so perhaps I'll use that next time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...