Saturday, May 15, 2010
Argh!!!
Ok - so I've made a couple of other cards, but haven't had a chance to post again. Then the most horrible thing happened....my Cricut bit the dust. I've only had it since November of last year. Bummer.... but it seems that happens often with the expression. So the real kicker is that we're overseas now.... Provo Craft doesn't ship to APO addresses, so I'm out of luck. The thing turns on, the power button lights up, but that's it. I've read as much as I can, tried the "reset" etc. but no luck. So DH let me buy another one and then I'll try to call internationally to Provo Craft and see if they'll let me ship it to them(and then they'd have to ship a new one to an American address - so I probably will try my folks). So annoying!! I wish they'd ship to APO addresses. You'd think - as most craft places do(and I'm eternally grateful as stuff is expensive over here in England!). Hopefully I'll get my new machine sooner rather than later. Until then I'll have to busy myself with my new copic markers!! Love those - but really wish I could take a class. I haven't seen anything around where we live. I might have to try in London(there seem to be several places in Kent that do Copic classes too, but I'm not actually sure how far away that is!! Might be a weekend trip). It's stamping and using my Gypsy and Design Studio to create some new things to cut out until my replacement comes..... I'll be dreaming of my Cricut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment