

Hello! It's been so long since I've blogged! Life has been super busy. We moved right into the middle of the town we're living in here in England. We were just a bit outside of town, and this is much better! Doesn't take me nearly so long to walk my kids to school! We had family visit us for a month and then my DH is getting ready to deploy yet again. This will be the longest that we've been apart, and I'm not looking forward to it. This certainly isn't the norm for most AirForce families. People deploy yes, but not for so long... and not constantly. Hopefully the kids and I will have a nice summer(very thankful that it's more like year round school here and we only have 6 weeks off) and then school starts up in September!!
Anyhow, I didn't have much time while my family was visiting(not to mention getting really, really sick) so I made a banner to celebrate Father's Day for my husband and my father! A simple banner, but it was fun to make. I hope to get some time to craft this summer! We'll see what my kids have in store for me! Happy Crafting!



Very nice banner - you did a great job thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDelete