
My DD....she can be fairly girly somedays....and then total TomBoy on others! However, for this I decided to go girly. She likes sparkle, what can I say?! : ) My kids need to practice writing their letters. Simple you say. Well, they had them down, but in the states....we typically seem to start with upper case letters. Here in the UK, they start with lower case letters first. My DD doesn't seem to have a problem with it, but my oldest - let's just say he needs some more work! I think it kind of confused him since the preschool he went to in the states had them doing the upper case letters. I thought I'd make their practice books a bit more exciting(and hopefully enticing for my DS). Got my DD's done first as I'm waiting to do a space theme for my DS(finally bit the bullet and ordered B is for Boy and Sugar and Spice). She loves Hello Kitty and while I didn't actually put HK on there, I did use a cut from the cart! It went well with the paper and seemed perfect! I think she'll love that I put TONS of stickles on the apple! Sorry the picture isn't the greatest...it was late and dark - I'm not the best photographer obviously! Hope you enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment