I finally made my first "fall" card. Actually I colored this image awhile ago - but she's been sitting next to the paper stack for ages now! Thought it was time to get her on a card. I really enjoy using the copic markers.... in fact I've been using those more than using my cricut lately! Wish I could do both at the same time!! I just usually have to choose one or the other to work on at one time. I think I'll add a sentiment to the front, but honestly - I don't have any "fall" type sentiments. Just the normal everyday friend ones(which would work as well). I think it's time for a new stamp set! I can just see my poor DH rolling his eyes. He's quite patient with me really!! : ) I consider myself VERY lucky!
Anyhow, simple card, but I seem to be a simple gal. Hope you like it and I hope to get some more stamps colored in this weekend! Hope there is lots of inspiration out there this weekend!



Very nice card tfs!!!
ReplyDelete