My sweet husband has been doing a lot around the house! It's been so nice, and I miss him when he's gone. He'll be deploying again soon, so it'll just be the kids and I. So I thought I should make a card for the guy that helps me through the day. He's quite the involved father actually - so when he's gone we all REALLY miss him! Just a simple card, although most male cards probably should be! : ) This is one of my new stamps(although I have so many "new" ones that I haven't been able to use them all yet!! Oh what I'd do for time!) Colored it with my copics and used some Lime Rickey from Basic Grey and some coordinations paper. A few buttons to put a little something else on the card. I wanted to add ribbon but decided that my DH probably didn't need that embellishment! Maybe with a halloween card or something I could get away with it for him! Anyhow, hope to have more time to craft and happy crafting to everyone else!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Appreciate Hubby!
My sweet husband has been doing a lot around the house! It's been so nice, and I miss him when he's gone. He'll be deploying again soon, so it'll just be the kids and I. So I thought I should make a card for the guy that helps me through the day. He's quite the involved father actually - so when he's gone we all REALLY miss him! Just a simple card, although most male cards probably should be! : ) This is one of my new stamps(although I have so many "new" ones that I haven't been able to use them all yet!! Oh what I'd do for time!) Colored it with my copics and used some Lime Rickey from Basic Grey and some coordinations paper. A few buttons to put a little something else on the card. I wanted to add ribbon but decided that my DH probably didn't need that embellishment! Maybe with a halloween card or something I could get away with it for him! Anyhow, hope to have more time to craft and happy crafting to everyone else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment