Hello all! I haven't blogged for awhile, but it's been SOOOOO busy this holiday season. Well, I just have a few more presents to wrap for the DH and kids and then I'm done!!! My kids are so very excited for the "big day" that I get a count down continually it seems! I made this banner for the holidays. This is part of why I wanted an Imagine. I figured it'd make things easier for me now at this point, but it's a lot of fun to use as well! I used my Gypsy for this one, and the Imagine! Actually I've mostly been using my Imagine and not my E, although I did use that to cut out the angels as they are made from glitter paper. I'm not so sure about running glitter through the Imagine. The papers were from an old DCWV pack and then I used the Imagine More cart to print and cut out the "music" paper! It matched quite well I thought! A little inking on the edges, pop dotted the letters, ran the star through my Xyron and then covered it in silver glitter(as well as the angel's horn) and I was done! I used some hemp string from CTMH to string along the banner and then the two angels from the Christmas solutions cart were put up on either side of the banner. Simple for me, and I actually really like this one! Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest. I've learned it's kind of difficult to take photos of a banner, and our kitchen lighting is less than adequate, but oh well. A very Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Years!! Thanks for looking!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Peace Banner
Hello all! I haven't blogged for awhile, but it's been SOOOOO busy this holiday season. Well, I just have a few more presents to wrap for the DH and kids and then I'm done!!! My kids are so very excited for the "big day" that I get a count down continually it seems! I made this banner for the holidays. This is part of why I wanted an Imagine. I figured it'd make things easier for me now at this point, but it's a lot of fun to use as well! I used my Gypsy for this one, and the Imagine! Actually I've mostly been using my Imagine and not my E, although I did use that to cut out the angels as they are made from glitter paper. I'm not so sure about running glitter through the Imagine. The papers were from an old DCWV pack and then I used the Imagine More cart to print and cut out the "music" paper! It matched quite well I thought! A little inking on the edges, pop dotted the letters, ran the star through my Xyron and then covered it in silver glitter(as well as the angel's horn) and I was done! I used some hemp string from CTMH to string along the banner and then the two angels from the Christmas solutions cart were put up on either side of the banner. Simple for me, and I actually really like this one! Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest. I've learned it's kind of difficult to take photos of a banner, and our kitchen lighting is less than adequate, but oh well. A very Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Years!! Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment