Well, I made a lot of gift boxes and little treat bags for the holidays, as well as a bunch of candy cane holders for the kids' classmates! Of course, everything was so rushed that I forgot to take pictures of those. : ( Well, I still had to make a few things for neighbors so I set to work making a few more. I used my Imagine and my trusty gypsy! I bought the Imagine More Cards mostly for the 3D items and then a couple of the "papers"... not sure I'll use all the card features, but I will have them in the future if I need them! I also used Very Merry Tags for the circle tag on the boxes and Winter Frolic for the phrases. I figured I should try to enter another Circle Challenge as I haven't for awhile now. This was easy since I already had to make some things! The challenge is to:
Use at least 2 Cricut Cuts
Use a tag made with a cartridge (there are so many great tags on so many cartridges!)
Use the color red somewhere.
Use ribbon.
Use a phrase from one of the cartridges.
I used the box cut from Imagine More Cards, the Tag feature on Very Merry Tags, the Phrase feature on Winter Frolic, and I also used Mr. Frosty to get the design papers for the boxes! There is red most definitely thanks to the season! Also ribbon to tie the boxes and attach the tags. I also used another cut and tag for a little something on the front of the boxes! Just a holly border and then a tag from Winter Frolic for one box. I then used Winter Frolic for a small tag again with a cut from Gingerbread for the other box! Voila!! Easy, simple gift boxes - made in just a few minutes!



These really caught my eye when I was looking at all of the challenge projects. Very Pretty.
ReplyDeleteVery nice Christmas boxes!
ReplyDelete