
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Name Sign
My littlest one needed a sign on his door! After all, the other two have them. He's been quite delighted with it actually which was surprising to me. Sometimes he notices things, most of the time he's too busy doing something to notice! He loves to point out the car.... I think I need to add a truck to it as well! Pretty quick to do. I also used my Cuttlebug which I haven't used for awhile with the Swiss Dots folder for a bit of interest/dimension. I'm loving Birthday Bash with it's banners - so easy to put together! I also used the font on that cartridge as that was the first project I've made using this new one. I went a little crazy with some of the "pre" black friday sales online and I've ordered a lot of new carts. Thankfully, they don't all arrive at once over here, so I can kind of screen what my DH sees!! He kind of rolls his eyes, but thankfully he's fairly supportive. I think I end up doing more shopping than creating when he's deployed, but that's really because I don't have the time to craft like when he's home. Oh well.... guess that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! Thanks for taking a peek and happy crafting!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is really nice thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDelete