Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthday Card




Here's a card I made for a very good friend's birthday! I loved these colors, as I really love the Basic Grey Kioshi papers! They're really quite beautiful. I've seen some amazing projects done using these papers. I color matched again using my Imagine and the RGB codes for the green mat. I also used the Imagine More cart to cut out the "punch" on the bottom of the easel card! I need to work on that one more, but there is a problem with getting the sizing correct. I haven't done the latest update that was supposed to fix that for the Imagine carts.... I'm a bit nervous to do it since right now my Imagine and Gypsy are working fine together! I think I'll wait a bit longer. Anyhow, used this Anya again, as it's feeling like winter here to me. I definitely think she's one of my favorite Anya's to use. Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! TFS..Come on over and visit my blog.....I'm giving away the PINK ATG GUN which ends tomorrow! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...