Thursday, November 4, 2010

Teacher Holiday Gifts




They nearly have year round school here in the UK. I actually like it, and it seems that the kids have tons of breaks here and there as well. We just had our half-term holiday the week before Halloween. I made the kids' classes treat bags(and of course, I forgot to take pictures) and I also made their teachers these little post-it note holders. I had seen these on the Greeting Farm's blog - Splendidstamping. This is the post for the project: Post-It Note Holder. I liked that they were a bit different than ones I have seen recently and I couldn't find little mini pens here at all! I've been trying, but I can't find any! Guess I'll have to search a bit harder in the little town that we live in! Anyhow, I think they turned out well. Hope the teachers will have a use for them.... it really is different here. You don't supply anything for your kids except their uniform! They supply everything! No crayons, pencils, glue etc. It's rather nice actually(the uniforms are cheap and I've spent less money on clothes for the kids since we've been here!)! My pictures aren't that great so sorry about that. I decided to do a fall theme so that it wouldn't be strange to have it out after Halloween was over(plus - not as many people celebrate/participate in Halloween here). Used my copics and the paper was "Apple Cider" from Imaginisce(Such cute paper - I just don't do it justice!) and "Nutmeg" from Cosmo Cricket. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...