Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Space Composition Book



Awhile ago I posted about making my daughter an altered composition book. I did the same for my son. Just a space theme... as I wasn't quite sure what he wanted. I waited forever to do it, because I finally caved and ordered B is for Boy and Sugar and Spice. I like this little space boy more than the spaceman on the Everyday Paper Dolls cart. Well he liked it, so I guess I did alright! The little rocket is fun to put together - the layers are really easy on the Lite carts! Just a bit of stickles on the flames and a ring around the planet.... although at this point my little guy doesn't mind sparkly! I don't remember what cart I used for the word "space", but I liked the font. Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...