Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thank you Card





Here's a little card I made as a thank you to a friend. She got me a little gift from one of her favorite stores on her holiday! Just because -which was incredibly kind of her! I've never heard of "Lush", but it's a handmade cosmetics store. Very cool! Anyhow, I thought it deserved a special card from me. I colored up this little Anya in some fall colors as it's pretty cold here now! I also added some stickles to give it a bit of sparkle! Oh! I also looked up the colors that matched with the paper on my Bazzill app on my phone, then used the RGB codes in my Imagine to get the green and orange mat backgrounds! I'm loving my Imagine, just wish I had more time to play! Thanks for looking and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...