Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Too Cute to Spook!



Here's a "late" Halloween card that I made. I actually made it awhile ago, but forgot to post it! Life is so busy right now with DH gone. Oh well.... We had a fun Halloween, but I'm glad it's over. People don't celebrate Halloween over here in the UK like they do in the states, but we were able to find plenty of homes handing out treats! Made this card for a friend...I like this "Ebony" stamp - she's cute and spunky... just like my friend is! Simple once again. I used double sided tape and then covered it with glitter. That worked pretty well actually! I think it needs something more, but I wasn't sure of what so I left it as is. Perhaps a bat or something. I did put stickles on the bats on the design paper, but it's hard to see that in the photos. The sentiment is from PTI! Thanks for looking! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...