

So - I haven't blogged for awhile, but it's been so crazy with my DH home for just a short time. We've had a lot of things to do - seems like every day! I am working on finishing up decorations for my DD's party and some valentine gifts for the kids to give to their classmates and teachers! They always love to give things to their friends - thankfully I chose to do something easy this time and I was able to nearly finish my DS's class last night! Usually it has taken me several days(if not more like a couple of weeks) to finish these things. I have some pics from the Toy Story decorations.... I also made a "cake topper" for my DD's celebration. She seems to like it, so there you go! Simple as always, but just right for her. Definitely used my Gypsy on that one as I had some welding to do, but it turned out nicely. I've been testing the new application for the gypsy/Imagine and I must say it has been a HUGE help in doing this project for my DD. I love being able to sit and put in the RGB codes on my Gypsy, do the entire file(save it!!), and then attach my Gypsy and cut away! Love it! Just wish we could manipulate items on the screen to save paper space, but it sounds like the Cricut Craftroom software will be doing all that and more(and working magnificently with the Imagine)!! Can't wait to use that!! I made a ton of the 3D glasses for the kids to wear off of this cartridge and they turned out cute. Not so sure on the sizing, but oh well - what can you do. Everyone has a different face shape and size. Hopefully the girls will enjoy them while they last! Happy Crafting and I hope to have some more photos up soon!



What wonderful party decorations! Great job.
ReplyDelete