Saturday, August 21, 2010

Door Sign

Well hello to everyone out there on the web! I've been MIA since my parents visited us here in England. It was a wonderful visit.... and I'm sad that they are now back in the states, but I did miss some quality crafting time!! In fact... I was surprised at how much I did miss having a chance to do even just a bit at night(after the kiddos are tucked in bed). So I did at least create a few things on my Gypsy, but I haven't had a chance to make those. I'm hoping that with school starting in a little less than 2 weeks I'll have more time!! Yeah school!!!

Anyhow, my son made a "name sign" at school this past year and it's hanging up in his room. My daughter really wanted to make one, but we haven't had the time. So I made one for her today! Simple but she loves it, and that's what really counts. Very easy to do too(which is what I appreciate about the Cricut!). She helped me choose some colors/papers and she loves butterflies and flowers. She really loves lions... and pretending to be one all the time : ) , but I'm not sure how to incorporate that into something for her room. I'll have to think about that one~

So here's the sign. I used several carts and I'm not sure what they are so I'll have to check out my Gypsy again to see just what I did use. Hope you enjoy and I hope that I'll have the chance to create and post things a bit more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...