Thursday, August 26, 2010

Halloween Scene

I was just messing around and decided to color a few of my Halloween stamps. I really do love The Greeting Farm! I've been able to acquire some of their older stamps over here in the UK! Lucky me they don't seem to move quite so fast!! Anyhow, I had some time in between everything else and sat down to color a bit. Then I decided I should use one of my new carts to do something..... hence the frame! They've got great frames on the Happy Haunting cart. I hope to make a lot of decorations this year for Halloween. I do love to celebrate - in a happy way... not really the gross n' gore of Halloween - but the make-believe part that my children love so much! My favorite holiday to decorate for would have to be Christmas though!!

Paper is from Creative Memories. Love purple/black and green for Halloween colors! Of course with a huge splash or orange as my DD seems to love it. I think I'll add some kind of sentiment to it, but I'm waiting for a new stamp set to arrive from PaperTreyInk first! Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I am sorry I have not found your name, but I wanted to tell you how adorable this is. I have been checking out your blog just now and I have to tell you that I just love the way you are coloring your TGF stamps... Don't you just love the farm? I am sooo hoping to get all the new ones come Monday. heehee. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...