Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pinwheel Gifts





So I saw this on someone else's website....awhile ago and now I can't remember where. I'll have to search again and hopefully I can put up a link to that website. Anyhow, I wanted to get a little something for some of my kids' friends as a last of summer gift. We bought a whole bunch of these large bubble wand sticks. I think the kids will all enjoy them! I wanted to make them a little special so I thought the pinwheel from the Mother's Day 2010 cart would be perfect! They aren't working pinwheels, but it reminds me of carefree summers. I put a TGF stamp in the middle on each one and then tied them to the bubble wands with ribbon! I'm guessing the kids won't care too much about the pinwheels, but I had fun making them and coloring the stamps! If only I had more time to craft..... : )

I chose random papers and soon discovered that it's really hard to find things suitable for boys! In fact only one of these is for my daughter!! Guess I'll have to find a few more "little boy" friendly paper stacks. They aren't ready for some of the more "teen" papers I've got, but have left the baby stuff in the dust. Anyone know of a good paper stack to check out for little boys? Maybe I'll have to stick with just matching bold, bright colors.... Anyhow, hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great pinwheels you did a great job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...