Sunday, August 1, 2010
The Greeting Farm Blog Hop!!
This is the first time I've participated in a blog hop! I have recently discovered The Greeting Farm and I'm totally addicted!! I still have a lot to learn about stamping and using my Copic markers to color those images, but I'm having a great time learning! Thought I would join in on the fun and get to see some wonderful creations on the way! For my card I used the Matey stamp set with one of the sentiments included with the set. My DD is most definitely a pirate girl, and I thought of her when I made this! She certainly is a "treasure" since she's sandwiched between two brothers so I figured I should add some sparkle as well. You can check out everyone else's creations for the blog hop at TGF Blog Thanks for looking and happy crafting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is super cute!! What a terrific card - TFS!
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute. Love the chest.
ReplyDeleteSooo cute!! Love the treasure chest! :D
ReplyDeleteDarling!
ReplyDeleteshe's perfect!!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet!
ReplyDeleteSammi
xxx
SWEET, I love her!!
ReplyDeleteAaaarrrrrghhh but she's cute!!! :) Beautifully done!
ReplyDeletecue card and I hope you are having fun in the hop
ReplyDeleteGrrrrreat card matey!! Fantastic job, it's my first hop too and I'm almost done. Have fun!!! MFS!!
ReplyDeleteEEEEEEEEK! So cute! I love it!
ReplyDeleteArrrrrrggggghhhhhhh Matey - she's totally cute.
ReplyDeleteOmgosh, this is totally fantastic!! I LOVE the layout and that treasure chest!! Wonderful job!
ReplyDeletesuch an adorable card, love it!
ReplyDeleteOk, for someone just starting you have a wonderfully natural talent. I really love your card. Like you I ran into the Greeting farm last year around this time and I just love them. I can not wait to see what more you come up with so I am so becoming a follower. Hugs, Lisa G
ReplyDeletecute-cute-cute
ReplyDeleteHa, look at her and the chest. She has tons of secrets.
ReplyDeleteWonderful. Love her treasure chest too!
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Love the treasure chest too! xxx
ReplyDeleteHow fun and cute!
ReplyDeletehugs, margie
Ahhh! Pirate Anya! I haven't seen her in a while, what a sweet surprise that she showed up for the party!! :D What an adorable card!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute easel card!
ReplyDeleteso cute, and that treasure chest! awesome
ReplyDeleteThis is great card ~ love her treasure chest!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog...very talented! What a fantastic card!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeletearrgh!!how lovely she be...great card...
ReplyDeleteLove the card and the treasure chest is s cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog...a lot of talent. Great card here.
ReplyDeletePerfect pirate!! So fab!
ReplyDeleteloving your card
ReplyDeletex
Arrrrrg! The pirate girls rule! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteArrrr Matey well done!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteTFS
off to hop some more
have a great day
hugs
Michelle
xx
What a lovely card. thank you
ReplyDeleteHow cute!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Serafiia
Love your card!
ReplyDeletegreat card, great blog!
ReplyDeletehmmm... a pirate girl... she's so lovely in your card!
ReplyDeleteToo cute, I love it. Great easel card. Pirate Anya is adorable.
ReplyDeleteyarrrrrrrrrrrr....just GORGEOUS!! ;)
ReplyDelete=) meredith
Very cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat easel card!! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute!!! Love your card....
ReplyDeleteAdorable card! Love the treasure chest!
ReplyDeleteYou and me the same. You are doing a wonderful job. You are an inspiration to all of us! Thanks for an opportunity to win.
ReplyDeleteJess Baker
thatzuneek@gmail.com
Now she is a cute pirate!!! I love the colour scheme and your colouring is beautiful!
ReplyDeletethe perfect inspirations come from our children!!! Love your pirate themed card!! it's surely one to "treasure"!
ReplyDeleteGreat pirate. I also love Wednesday below.
ReplyDeleteArgggg.... This is such an AWESOME card! I had forgotten about the pirates... I never did get those cuties... =) But that's not what I'm here to say is it? LOL
ReplyDeleteYour coloring and your layout are terrific!
Hugs,
Lynda
Great little pirate!
ReplyDeleteSweet.
ReplyDeletesweet card! arrrrrggggg! ;)
ReplyDeleteland ahoy!!! lol, love this fabby card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to your first blog hop! hope you're having as much fun as I am! Very cute card!
ReplyDelete