

I really like the Pagoda cartridge! I've always liked "asian" looking things - like their architecture for whatever reason.... I just like it! So I figured I hadn't used the cart for a bit and here's another simple card I came up with. I cut out the branches twice and popped them up for a bit of depth. The pagoda itself looks white, but the paper has a bluish pattern on it. It doesn't look that great in the picture, but I did like it when I was putting it on the card!! : ) Perhaps I'll have to put a darker color as the background piece on that cut next time. I have so many carts(and reading on the cricut mb I'm not alone!), that I figure I need to go through every cart and make something so that I explore what each contains. I often get excited about new carts because of a cut or two, but there are so many on each cartridge - and with a lot it's hard to use them all. I'd like to set this as a goal for myself though - and hopefully create some great things in the mean time! I'm still learning and I'm enjoying every minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment