Here's a simple Father's Day card. Easy to weld in DS. I often peruse the cricut mb and see things that inspire me, but I don't always remember where I saw them(or who did them). I believe that I saw this somewhere..... just can't remember where. I'll edit this post if I do come across it again. Anyhow, I liked how simple and easy it was. I have several Father's Day cards to give and it's nice to have a few more "generic" ones! Anyhow, to give it a bit more "dimension" I used my cuttlebug on the blue "DAD" and then sanded it a bit for a distressed-ish look. I haven't used the Core'dinations papers that I have much, but I really do like them. Thanks for looking! Happy Crafting!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Simple Father's Day Card
Here's a simple Father's Day card. Easy to weld in DS. I often peruse the cricut mb and see things that inspire me, but I don't always remember where I saw them(or who did them). I believe that I saw this somewhere..... just can't remember where. I'll edit this post if I do come across it again. Anyhow, I liked how simple and easy it was. I have several Father's Day cards to give and it's nice to have a few more "generic" ones! Anyhow, to give it a bit more "dimension" I used my cuttlebug on the blue "DAD" and then sanded it a bit for a distressed-ish look. I haven't used the Core'dinations papers that I have much, but I really do like them. Thanks for looking! Happy Crafting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi, Just picked your blog up on the cricut board after you joined my thread about Asda/walmart letter. Lovely blog and great inspiration here.
ReplyDeleteKaren x