Friday, June 11, 2010

Mini Book


Got this idea off the cricut mb. Thought it'd be a great idea with all the new updates for the Gypsy. I love the updates, but I still sometimes forget what is what(and I end up resizing something instead of moving something etc.). I need to have something in front of me - I'm not so great at checking back and forth on a computer screen. So anyhow, thanks to some good advice I resized the manual and put it in a little binder for myself. I used my new cinch(which I love way more than the BIA - I have a new one that I used once and now I want to sell it!), which was great, so easy! I think I will enjoy making a lot more mini albums for family members now. So here's my little booklet that I can take with me(and my gypsy of course) which has been perfect(when I get a little time to design when I don't have to have full eyes on my little ones). Thank you to those who shared this great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...