Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Mini


Here's a mini summer album I'm working on! I plan on giving it to my parents after they visit us this summer! I thought they'd like to take some pics of themselves and our kids back home to the states! I still need to sand the edges and then I'll most likely ink them. I'll bind it with my cinch(love that thing!!! - still need to sell my one time used BIA), then I'll add some tags, matting for pictures etc. I've made one before which I sent to my husband's grandparents(I forgot to take pictures : 0 ) and they are a lot of fun! My first love is still scrapbooking - as you have all those memories of time past(because I know I won't remember just what words my littlest one is saying right now, when he's 20-something!!). I like that the minis can focus on one small point in time(or trip, event etc.). Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...