Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blog Changing "Face"

Ok - so I've changed my blog up quite a bit recently. I can't really decide upon what I want exactly. Makes me wish I still remembered how to write HTML!! Guess I could get a book or look online, but I just don't have the time for that with my DH gone and the kids driving me crazy! Thankfully they are still in school(I really do love the year round feel here in the UK!) - it's a sanity saver. Anyhow, hopefully I'm done playing around with my blog for awhile! Hope to get some crafty things accomplished and posted soon - as I really haven't had much time for that lately. There are several end of year gifts I need to make, a birthday party for my youngest...(I'm nearly done with those decorations thankfully!), and I NEED to get to some scrappin'! Here's to more crafting time!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...