
This is a very simple card. I didn't have much time to put it together, but it's been sitting around on my desk for awhile. I see such elaborate cards all the time and I wish I had the patience to create them as well - but no such luck right now! Perhaps once life slows down a bit(does that happen when you have kids?!). I'm guessing when my kids are all at school for a full day which is a long way off still! I imagine getting to exercise, clean the house and have dinner waiting for when everyone comes home. That's probably not realistic though huh?! : ) Oh well, a girl can dream!
So, colored with my copic markers - goodness I love these things! I just wish I was actually good at using them. I'd love to take a copic class - but I haven't seen any classes offered here that are close. Mostly it seems that the Brits typically stock a different type of alcohol marker. I know there are copic users here though!! I just need to find them. Some buttons and paper. I'm trying to use a lot of what I have instead of continuing to buy more and more. I really have plenty if I look around. I need to use it up!
Thanks for looking and happy crafting!



No comments:
Post a Comment