Thursday, July 22, 2010

Stamp Card





















So - this is my first stamped image card! I've put plenty of stamped sentiments on cards before, but this is the first time I've colored one in. I'm not that great with the coloring, but I'm hoping that practice will give me much better technique. I LOVE what I've seen done with copic markers and I just had to try it out. Guess I still like to color, just like I did when I was little! This is something I can do more easily with my little ones as well - so much easier to help them stamp an image they get to choose and then they can color it in while I'm doing something. They love to use the cricut - but my oldest really only wants to run the machine over and over watching how it works! He's just way into how things work - not a bad thing by any means, but I would never get to complete anything if I let him do that! My DD decided she wanted to stamp today, so she made a card for one of her grandmas! I figured I'd put it up on the blog with mine - we had a good time making the cards together! I did follow a sketch at Club Anya and Friends, but I don't know if I have missed the deadline. I haven't really tried anything like that before, but some people had suggested following challenges to get yourself creating! A great idea as sometimes I spend too much time looking at other people's creations and not making my own! I do love checking out other people's blogs though - there are SO many talented people out there! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...