My daughter is actually in "nursery school"(which is preschool), and here she has about 5 teachers(sometimes there are more) in the classroom with her! So I had to make some more gift bags - but make them simple as I needed to make more(with little time). I pulled out TBBM once again and made these simple little giftbags. Man, what on earth did I do before my Cricut?!!!!? Cut those out at fit to page as well - which ends up being 5.75 inches. Perfect size, now I just need to get a little "treat" to go in them! She finishes up on Wednesday this week and is SOOOO excited about starting Reception(Kindergarten) in September! She's had a lovely experience here in the nursery school and what better way to show a little bit of appreciation! Thanks for looking and happy crafting!
Monday, July 19, 2010
More Teacher Gifts!
My daughter is actually in "nursery school"(which is preschool), and here she has about 5 teachers(sometimes there are more) in the classroom with her! So I had to make some more gift bags - but make them simple as I needed to make more(with little time). I pulled out TBBM once again and made these simple little giftbags. Man, what on earth did I do before my Cricut?!!!!? Cut those out at fit to page as well - which ends up being 5.75 inches. Perfect size, now I just need to get a little "treat" to go in them! She finishes up on Wednesday this week and is SOOOO excited about starting Reception(Kindergarten) in September! She's had a lovely experience here in the nursery school and what better way to show a little bit of appreciation! Thanks for looking and happy crafting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment