Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Little Birthday Boy

So we just celebrated my youngest's 2nd birthday - and I realized that I no longer have a baby!!!!! It's kind of a bittersweet feeling. I wanted to post some of the decorations I made for his day. We waited to celebrate until my DH got home(he missed his 1st birthday). It was fun and the little guy really dug into his cake! Pretty sweet! He's definitely our most "joyous" one, but he is a TERRIBLE TWO that's for sure! The other two weren't like that at all. We sailed through 2 like it was nothing, and then they turned 3....... ugh. Anyhow, here are a couple of picks(that aren't that great in the kinda peachy colored kitchen we have currently - not sure what's up with the color choices I've seen in British homes!) My youngest loves to scream out "puppy" whenever we're out walking down to school/into town etc. I figured he'd love to see some puppies all over - and he did! Simple, but perfect just for him! I sure relish these simple birthdays.... not sure what I'll do when my oldest requests something fairly involved for his 6th coming up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...