Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day Cards


I made two simple cards this evening for Father's Day. I obviously am behind.... but that's to be expected when my DH is away! The kids are sick and no one is sleeping well. Needless to say, it takes me much longer to do crafts(I mean, what Mom doesn't have to do all the other stuff first?!). Anyhow, I made them very simple on purpose... I just needed to get a couple done. I hope to get ahead on cards someday! I really wish that I had a stamp that said Happy Father's Day. I found out that I don't.... I thought I did. Lots of "Father" etc, but no quote. I just got my MPS punny stamps and I'm excited to try those out! I hope to get some time to make some more cards tomorrow. Ah.... then I need to organize some pictures and try to finish the first year album of my 3rd child!! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...